Wednesday 4 May 2011

HTC Desire



With the HTC Desire, I  can access all my business emails, calendar and contacts from my contact directory wherever you are. this phone have 5 megapixels, autofocus, flash, and I can upload your photos straight to Facebook, Twitter or Flickr anytime anywhere . There is a lot of content out there on the web that needs Adobe Flash to give me the best viewing experience. That's why the HTC Desire comes with Adobe Flash support, so no websites are out-of-bounds.  Internet experience better for me as well. just simply pinch to zoom and see the words resize and reflow to fit into the screen. With a pinch of my fingers, I can see all seven of your home screens. So I can easily switch between the weather, my friends social networking updates, my work email and anything else I care to look at. it also includes a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor in the HTC Desire. Which means, I can zip around the Internet, do lots of things at once and flick through my apps in next to no time. All I can see, the phone is almost alike with iphone but the design is look nicer than iphone. 



reference;
HTC desire (n.d) http://www.htc.com/www/product/desire/specification.html


Please Drop Your Feedback Below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment